Crazy and KOOOKOOO Pictures of Carly that she always takes but never posts for some sort of reason

saying Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Pink Panther Day in 5...4..3...2...1....

OMGosh! Pink Panther Day is almost here!!!! Remember! Watch ALL of the Pink Panther vids. that i post so you can vote on them later!!! Here is the schedule for today:

12:00- The day begins!!
1:30- More videos!
2:30- Shout-outs!(email me at txmonkeybuns@yahoo.com to give me a shout out)
3:00- Time for the video voting!!
3:30 - online chat! (through comments that you post!)

Keep checking up on this ALL day! If you have my email you can contact me that way too!

Thx!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carly!

Once again I am SO sorry about me missing Pink Panther Day. I hope all of our other friends participated! Anyway, it's 10:10 p.m. right now and I JUST found time to go on the computer because I'm babysitting. I'll tell you my whole thing that happened today.

I woke up at 8:00 and strangled Brayden to get ready for the birthday party, we left at 10.
Birthday started at 11 and lasted until 4. Parents talked while I strived to entertain 5 toddlers.
Went to Justice with Aubri to find a pink shirt to match skirt, never found one came home at 5:30. Cranky Brayden cries while we try to finish Days of Our Lives.
-Lexie

What Twilight Character Are you?

Observe.....