Crazy and KOOOKOOO Pictures of Carly that she always takes but never posts for some sort of reason

saying Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, January 31, 2008

AAAACCCHHHHOOOOOOO!!!

Bless you! Sickness is in the air during this season, and aparently... in my system,too. (I can relate to Mrs. G's membrains Alexis!!) If when i say sickness i mean stomach acid........ Yep! GROSS! So, here is the story for those of you who dont read minds...:) Yesterday I got out of the shower and I had some cramps around my waist. (Mommy thought it was the usual girly stuff...if you know what I mean) Anyway, i just kinda ignored them and ate a typical breakfast. (Cereal..toast...yadda yadda) Well, when I got to school I seriously felt as if I was being repeadiadly stabed in the stomach. So, in secound hour I called my parents and they picked me up. (by this time i was in tears, but i AM a cryer..so) At home i curled up in a ball, drank gatoraide, and tried to ignore my gurgleing(yes i said GURGLEING) tummy. Luckly, at young womens, i talked to nurse Nancy, (my moms freind who knows EVERYTHING about sickly children:)) and we pick up some meds from her house after she figured out my stange belly problems:) I have to take it to shool and have one an hour before evey meal.... AAARRRRG! but better than a stomach ache, right? At least i dont look as bad as the pink panther in this pic!! :)

Remind me to post my ding-dong ditchers story. (I dont have time right know!!)



P.S. sorry about spelling and grammer the spell check wont work...and i am LAZY!!

2 comments:

Trevlyn said...

Ouch! You poor thing! Hope you're feeling better soon! I love your playlist!

Monkeybuns said...

Thanks! yea, the meds are a HUGE help. I just have to ignore my tummy untill after i eat.

What Twilight Character Are you?

Observe.....