Crazy and KOOOKOOO Pictures of Carly that she always takes but never posts for some sort of reason

saying Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, January 7, 2008

First Day Back!!....:(...!!!!.....?

Hmmmmmm.............am I glad to be back at school??? OR not?? Do you ever feel like a rain cloud is following you? (Huh funny, it was a rainy day already!) Well, first of all.... I got a new scedual that i am NOT happy about. I got switched to a new math hour, and it gets a little hard to participate with certain people around me if you know what i mean. But, on the bright side, i have a new hour with Lexi-poo! I also have to start out the day (well, the secound part of the day) with a REALY strict and a little strange PE teacher. I know, I know, i sound ungreatful and dramatic , but, hey, I'm a DRAMA geek! Thats what we do! :).....:( .........?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

new schedule STINKS! but I agree with the DRAMA GEEK thing 100%

Anonymous said...

Who was your PE teacher again? I doubt that mr backstrom's strict...

What Twilight Character Are you?

Observe.....