Crazy and KOOOKOOO Pictures of Carly that she always takes but never posts for some sort of reason

saying Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Clubs..Clubs..and more Clubs

So........ tomorrow I start my 7th and 8th grade Soccer club! :) It is going to be fun, and i know you are probably laughing at the pictures rolling through your mind of me kicking around a ball, but the cool thing and only reason why i am doing it is: the coaches are my two FAVE teachers, EVERYONE, athletic or not, is doing it.

Second, I am going to do a book club with my language teacher who I LOVE!! I am trying REALLY hard to get her to do the Princess diary books...there is nine.... The authors web page is REALLY cool! (Click here for her website) The books look really fun, so anyone who wants to read them with me PLEASE let me know!! We could have an online book discussion!!



Okay, so, last,but not least, I am going to to a Babbysitting clas with Kennedy for girls 10 & 11. It should be SUPER fun! If you know anyone who might want to do it you can email me at txmonkeybuns@yahoo.com!



Clubs, Clubs ,Clubs......

No comments:

What Twilight Character Are you?

Observe.....