Crazy and KOOOKOOO Pictures of Carly that she always takes but never posts for some sort of reason

saying Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, January 24, 2008

My First Dance!!!

Anyone seen National Treasure 2? Whatda think? TELL ME!! :)I saw it a week or two ago with Lexie (Alexis) and it was REALY good. Long...but good. So, anyway back to the real reason for the post! I am not going to school tommorrow, cuz they are going on a feild trip to see it. tee-hee! Anyways, so Alexis is not going to school either, so we are going to hang-out and then go to the school dance at 6:00 pm. It will be fun. MY FIRST DANCE!!!! woo! See what I said after HERE!

(After, Alexis and Sami came home with me and slep over. ALL night we wer watching "She's the Man" (love that movie by the way) and TALKING OUR HEADS OFF!!! Yes...we went to bed...BUT NOT TILL 3:00! :) I love sleep overs...)

4 comments:

Trevlyn said...

So....how was the dance??? ;)

Monkeybuns said...

:) Sorry I didn't write after the dance! But, anyway.... It was GREAT! After they got done playing all the popular songs, the actually played some really fun group dance songs! We even did a conga line! Lots of freinds there too!

Anonymous said...

Post our pictures,Carly!

I wonder when our dance pictures will come in..?

Monkeybuns said...

Yea, when you get them i will!

What Twilight Character Are you?

Observe.....