Crazy and KOOOKOOO Pictures of Carly that she always takes but never posts for some sort of reason

saying Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, January 4, 2008

Girls Day and Stake Play~

Today my mom and I went to Olive Garden with Autumn and Gayla. It was really fun to go to lunch and just hang out. Mmmmmm.....yummy!

Tonight are the first auditions for our Stake play at my church. It should be really fun, but i am nervous. I am hoping to get a part were i can be on stage alot. What do ya think? Can you picture me with a green suit, frizzy hair, and a unicycle??
LOL Im jk.



ttyl!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Carly,

Good Luck at your auditions! I know you'll do great and win over the blood-red cape! Show those people what your're made of because YOU are a pink panther!
*RAWR*

Anonymous said...

I understand. But ur a REALLy good actress I am pretty sure youll get a part. Cant beileve we're not doing ANNIE though!

What Twilight Character Are you?

Observe.....