Crazy and KOOOKOOO Pictures of Carly that she always takes but never posts for some sort of reason

saying Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, November 1, 2008

The New Sarah Palin

HALLOWEEN! My Halloween was a BLAST! I got to show off my three years of theatre experience. Anyone want to guess who I was? Why, the marvelous Sarah Palin, of course!





OK, so I have to explain... my mom told me to try to make a Sarah face once, and now my face is stuck like this. I look like a retard in all the pics! Oh well. But my mom is a fox.

Adam was a Hockey Player since Sarah is a Hockey mom! (Got it?)

So during my Journey through our "Trunk-or-Treat" Church parking lot (and after posing for many pictures) I came across Joe the Plumber!
(This is funny, because his name is actually Joe)
Me and all my BFF's:)

Here in the great state of Alaska, we citizens are very "tight" you might say, with Mother Nature.

Love you Rylee!






5 comments:

Carla said...

That is great! I especially loved the photo with Joe the Plumber! -Carla

Unknown said...

thats cute!!!!!! I'll post mine a little later today!!!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Wow, you did good! I am pleasantly surprised! We should have a contest with the two of us to see who looks the most like her and better yet talks the most like her! I don't know if you are up for the challenge because I was told that I "blew the socks off of Tina Fey!" :) ha ha. NIce job Carly! I especially loved your serious poses!

Monkeybuns said...

Well Erin, we just might have to do that. I do a mean impression. You would be amazed ;)

Here's a story I forgot to post:

I went to this family's house cuz they had a "McCain Palin" sign in their yard and I knocked on their door to "Thank them for their support" . They were CRACKING UP and they even had the grandma come out. Let me tell you.... she hugged me awfully tight for a stanger! It was so funny!

Matt and Melissa said...

Carly! Your costume is amazing! You look so grown up and official. I would vote for you! Say hi to your mom and dad for us. Bye!

What Twilight Character Are you?

Observe.....