Crazy and KOOOKOOO Pictures of Carly that she always takes but never posts for some sort of reason

saying Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Two in One

Two post... in ONE! Can ya catch up? Oh, you can? Well, hold on to your hats any who, because this post has a BUTLOAD of pictures!!




TOSCA:



Chloe and I were super stoked for our TOSCA performances... and without her and her mom I would not have been able to get to and from ANY of my reharsals, via my parent's overlapping work shifts. THANKS YOU GUYS! I LOVE YOU!









Me and my choir home dawgs..







Make up......












Alex, my other friend from years of theatre....








My foxy Mama... always there for coaching and support.... of whome I would not have found my love of theatre.












I told you we were stoked...











All of us..


This is my new friend Sammy:







Alex getting ready.....





The preist... (yes, I have finnally seen the light :P)



The beautiful "Floria Tosca" (she is the star of the show. Isn't she beautiful?)


SHOWTIME!




I'm the one next to the Jester on the right!




WOO HOO! Thanks for a GREAT show!


















YOU CAN CALL ME RAIL-ROAD TRACKS....:



Yes, It's true. The time has come for my to join the metal-mouth club...




And here are the results....




BEFORE THE PAIN:




AFTER THE PAIN:


(If you know me REALLY WELL, the you're going, "Ofcoarse they're purple!")




So, here is a funny story for you:


As my mother (aka foxy best friend) and I were pulling up to the orthidonics office, I noticed a red truck with the name "Dicky Do" all over it in curvy letters. I'm thinking, okay thats weird, but I didn't pay much more attention to it scince my mind was also preoccupied with the thought "Omygosh the stupid braces are going to hurt they're going to tell me not to eat all my favorite foods and give up my worst habbit (chewing ice) and worse of all I am going to be squerming around and making a fool of myself since I cannot stand the feeling of metal against my teeth" and other things like that. So i open my door (we were now parked next to Dicky Boy's truck ) and I saw this:






I DOUBLED OVER with laughter! I turned to my mom and pointed to it, and we have now established the new catch frase... "Dicky Do loves Polka Music!"


Dang funny.







PS! READ THE POST BELOW IF YOU HAVE NOT YET! ITS IMPORTANT!




3 comments:

Trevlyn said...

The Tosca pix are awesome!!! What an amazing experience!

Congrats on the trax!

Unknown said...

I'm glad that you had fun in Tosca Sounds like SO much fun

Have fun with the railroad tracks! they dont hurt that bad, at all, only when you first get them for only like 1-2 days and then for a day after you get them tightened!!! =D
~Obbsessive Friend!

-p.s. see you at mutual tonite!!!

Carrie Hazar said...

Your railroad tracks look great and you are beautiful as always! Trust me...the pain is well worth it. My favorite part about braces is when you have some yummy food from breakfast stuck in them and no one decides to tell you until around dinnertime. That is lovely! Moral of the story is you should have your BFF on clean braces patrol!
I am so proud of you in Tosca and loved seeing the pictures. I think it is so great that you get to have these amazing experiences and be surrounded by such talented people. You are quite the little ball of talent yourself. I wish I could have seen it in person!
XOXOXO

What Twilight Character Are you?

Observe.....