Crazy and KOOOKOOO Pictures of Carly that she always takes but never posts for some sort of reason

saying Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Come, Follow Me

SO, I know that you all love me and just CANNOT stay away from my blog! (Accually, that might just be because I pester you all with emails and comments and other crap like that.) SO on the side of my blog (secound from the top, right under my music) you will se a little blidget that says, "Are you following me?" If you click on the link button that says "follow this blog", then blogger will let you know when I have published another amazingly entertaining post. (hee hee. Yeah, sure whatever Carly.) Won't that be GREAT??!! :I


Well? Are you following me?

4 comments:

Trevlyn said...

Of course!!!

Monkeybuns said...

Ah... THANKS! Any other followers out there?

Melanie Anne said...

Darn--I amnot the first--but I would love to follow you Carly!! Love you!

Unknown said...

I'm followin you Yacarl (Carly, in arthur and buster lang.)

What Twilight Character Are you?

Observe.....