Crazy and KOOOKOOO Pictures of Carly that she always takes but never posts for some sort of reason

saying Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Who Says I'm Too Young To Vote?

What? I AM too young to vote? (Oh yea, how old you are in the heart doesn't count) Well, anyway, at our school, kids had the right to vote! Now, this could be good or bad, since most kids just vote for whoever is on their parents bumper sticker... but I was pretty excited! (And I accually know the politics involeved.) As you al obviously know from my last post.... I voted McCain/Palin. SARA PALIN ROX! I love Palin. McCain? Not so much. But ya know. That's how it works. They're a package deal. :)








I even got a sticker!


Ther is a little comic for you to prove that I know politics!


Who'd Ya'll vote for?

And you should all know me well enough to know that I am not going to use only ONE PICTURE in my post! DUH! So.. here is a picture of what my new hair cut looks like when I am not impersonaiting Palin. :)








Look at this pretty flower I found!!









Simple, but beautiful! Hey just like Prop. 102!





5 comments:

Tara said...

Good girl, Carly!!! You Rock!

Unknown said...

Good job Carly we votd like last week i think. You're hair looks really cute!!! Oh ya and GO PROP 102 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So r u gonna be a mutual tomarrow?????????

Monkeybuns said...

T- Thanks so much! I am a little scared for our country though, after hearing that Obama won... :/


C-Yes, I will be there. I am skipping rehearsal for it, but It's worth it. I need it this week.

Unknown said...

YAY u did come and I am a little scared myself as well!!! :o/

JP said...

Hey, just because you're Mormon doesn't mean you're Republican...even though, y'know, I am now. I enjoy your blog!

What Twilight Character Are you?

Observe.....