Crazy and KOOOKOOO Pictures of Carly that she always takes but never posts for some sort of reason

saying Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, November 9, 2008

My New Best Friend

I have been on the hunt for a new best friend. FINALLY, yesterday, I found her. Her name is Noel. She is really cute, playful, and fun to be with. She is also very fluffy, I might add. "WHAT?" you're thinking! Alright you caught me. I don't REALLY have a new best friend. BUT, my mom's friend JUST got a new English Cream Retriever, and, omygosh, is she cute! Well? Any pictures? Of course. Tons. You can never have too many pictures of something this cute, right?

Scroll down for total cuteness.















Pay attention to the dog, not me. :) (I look all gross)



PLAYTIME! (you know that's EXACTLY what she's thinking!)Adam LOVES this dog. She even started following him around! Nothing like a boy and a puppy. Am I right?




"Whew! I'm getting tired!"



All tired out.


WHAT A SWEET DOG! Thanks for letting us see her Amanda!








3 comments:

Unknown said...

Shes ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hey wail I thought that I was your besat friend!!! =D

Unknown said...

I meant best LOL

What Twilight Character Are you?

Observe.....