Crazy and KOOOKOOO Pictures of Carly that she always takes but never posts for some sort of reason

saying Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cute much?

SO... yesterday, Trevlyn took me to a craft fair with her that she set up a stand at to sell her adorable dolls and what not. ;) I just love all her creations and cannot stop looking at them HERE! Sorry, Trevlyn, that we didn't have much success! We only sold four items! I guess you just need to find your perfect fair to sell at. (This one was kind of for the "rocker" crowd, with lots of skulls and stuff. Deffinatly not her style! LOL)



So.. here was our cute little stand!





Let's take a closer look at these adorable little creations!






ALSO-- Here are pictures of me and Lexie before our dance! I promised I would show pics, and FINNALLY my mom got them off her camera.












We are drop dead gorgeous, are we not? :P




Okay, and this is my little cousin Cali dressed up in her Haloween costume. She is Mary Poppins. She's got a little umbrella that goes with it too! :D



And now you know! Cuz it's Carly's super short POST! HA!




3 comments:

Audra said...

You are the sweetest to help out Trevlyn. Such a fun thing to do.

Craft fairs are slow and 4 items is a success. Really. As long as you got your name out there, people will contact you.

Love the dance pics too. Blog more, I love it.

Trevlyn said...

I couldn't have done it without you! Thanks for hanging out with me and being so great!

Scott and Jenny said...

You have too much time on your hands. I think maybe you need more chores if you have time to keep this up like this. It is fun to see though. I love you.

Dad

What Twilight Character Are you?

Observe.....