Crazy and KOOOKOOO Pictures of Carly that she always takes but never posts for some sort of reason

saying Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, October 13, 2008

Officially an Addict....


That's right.... I am addicted to blogging. Officially. Great.

I am not even sure whose fault this is... Courtney? Were you the first to introduce me to blogging? No..... I KNOW! IT WAS KENNEDY!

Anyways, the loser addict that I am wants to know if I should give my blog a remodel. Here are the options:


*(all via of this cute website I just found HERE)*

1. The fun and feminine
2. The Cutesy one
3. The "Favorite Color"
3. The Brite and tropical
4. Or maybe what I have!





This is killing me! WHAT HAS BLOGGING DONE TO ME???




Help me decide which to do!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd go for 3, but thats me, oh and sorry bout the hangin out deal, we'll have to plan it out better than just chat box tag next time!TTYL
~CourteyQ

Monkeybuns said...

I'd vote for 3! I'm adicted, too!







From,
Adam

What Twilight Character Are you?

Observe.....