Crazy and KOOOKOOO Pictures of Carly that she always takes but never posts for some sort of reason

saying Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Yearbook

So, this year, I wanted to make a year book cover design, (they were having a contest) and I won! I thought it was pretty cool. I did it on my moms computer program that she uses for her marketing design company Domino-1. My friends died over it, so I want to show my non-school friends my design!! :)

Here's the front:

And this is the back:
(In case you can't read it , it says;" Memory..is the diary that we carry about with us. -Oscar Wilde")

What do you think??

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats amazing i love it!!!!!

Unknown said...

Love it. Congratulations!

Monkeybuns said...

Ah! Thanks so much chicketas! Blog you later! Got MAJOR studying to do! AHHH! Huge test tommorrow

Melanie Anne said...

Congrats Carly!! That is so awesome! I can't beleive you are a little graphic designer! So cool! Lov eyou

What Twilight Character Are you?

Observe.....