Crazy and KOOOKOOO Pictures of Carly that she always takes but never posts for some sort of reason

saying Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Day in the Life.... school








It all starts off with my fave flair jeans and flip flops









First hour is Multi Media (We do the school morning news)



Then Math


Then Social Studies


Then Math


Then LUNCH



Me and My 2 best school buddies
Laurin
Alexis
Me!




Yea, I dont know. We're just crazy. Love you guys!!


Ok, so


then Science (hate it)
then Language Arts!!!! YEA!


Then after school I say bye to friends and pick up Adam


Kat.Taylor. (She is holding up this note that she wrote "This is BORING!" on, in Language, and Ms.L saw it and was all "I am Hurt!!" and laughing and stuff. We were all laughing :))

He was so happy to see me!


Alexis wouldn't stop talking in the car so my dad made her mail the bills for him! LOL! (Of coarse she posed like this when she saw I was taking a picture!! :))

Thanks for tuning in!


:}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome sounds like you had an amazing first day!!!! I wish that I could have taken pictures like you!!!!:( no cameas at school for me!:( I love the picture of Adam runnig to you!!!!!:):):)

What Twilight Character Are you?

Observe.....