Crazy and KOOOKOOO Pictures of Carly that she always takes but never posts for some sort of reason

saying Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, August 8, 2008

We've Reached Civilization!



That's right, folks! I"M BAAAAAACK! YAY! I really like our new house, and I am shuper excited to tell you about my weeks! (even if they aren't that exciting)




It started with battling the dirt and germs....
And resulted in a tired ME!

...Ugly picture




Okay before I go on, first I just have to give a little "WOOOOO! Yay! YAHOO! OH YAH BABY! AHH!!!" because Breaking Dawn came out!!!! Anyone besides my obsessed friend read it yet?? What did you guys think??




Ok, back to a week at grandma's. It all started at my Aunt Kiki's house. We stayed there (me and Adam) while our stuff all moved.

Adorable Cali (2 years old)
Big sister Madison (4 years old)
Cali's room
Maddie's room
Such a happy girl!


Adam and Maddie at the pool


Later that week, I went to cottenwood with some church friend to watch our girls win the state championship!! (Softball)





We were really hyper before we left..... (I love that pic)
But that quickly faded when Mr. Sun, Mr. Heat, and Mr. ReallyHardCementBench rushed in to make me miserable.... I hate elements. :)
But of course Shar kept her Happy face on!




The rest of that week was filled with sleepovers, packing, and painting my room. (I will post about that later)



This is what we found when Lexie slept over! (Adam fell asleep like this, watching Tv)
Rylee's Chinchillas had a baby! I guess Chase is a girl after all....
Awww!!
If you can see this, the baby is in the water bowl!




More to come soon!


3 comments:

Melanie Anne said...

Hi Carly, I finished Breaking Dawn, I think in like 3 days! It was great! Are you liking it so far?? Cute pictures! Love you, Aunt Melanie

Unknown said...

hey ur obbsessed friend here!!! Great post those pictres are great!! so how r u liken it so far???? i'm dying to know!!! so i guess i'll see u tomarrow at the Mechams!!!(Is that how you spell it?)

Monkeybuns said...

Hey guys!

ANYONE WHO IS NOT FARTHER THAN PAGE 190 IN BREAKING DAWN, STOP READING THIS COMMENT!


So yea, Hey Court and Melanie, I am at the part on breaking dawn were Jacob just told the Cullens that the Warewolves are comming to kill Bella and her Baby. And then he and Seth meet up with Leah. I am lovin it. VERY intense!! All us mormon girls keep warning each other about all the "dirty" parts. LOL :) I think it is funny my friends are all worried about it! Except obsessive friend of course! :)

Love you guys! Thanks for the comments!

What Twilight Character Are you?

Observe.....