Crazy and KOOOKOOO Pictures of Carly that she always takes but never posts for some sort of reason

saying Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, September 28, 2008

I got's me some GLASSES!
































Dun Dun Dun DUN! Horay! So FINNALLY I got my new glasses, (I lost my old ones at my grandma's wedding in June!) and they are SO CUTE! I love them! So here are some pictures of me in my glasses. I am so in love with them, I couldn't stop taking pictures of them!









Dont they look cute among my hairs:)


















Glasses love.

7 comments:

Trevlyn said...

Cute glasses!

Cuter YOU!

Unknown said...

Those glasses are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry i didnt compliment u on them on sunday!!!!!!!!!
~CourteyQ~

Monkeybuns said...

Thnx guys! And it's ok, court. I was trying to see who would notice..... apparently no one. That is why i did this post:)

Audra said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE glasses. You are adorable.

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Cute glasses Carly! Love love love your blog!!

Brianne said...

Love your new glasses they look amazing on you!!

TJ said...

Hey cool glasses. Coleman got glasses too. You look great!

What Twilight Character Are you?

Observe.....