Crazy and KOOOKOOO Pictures of Carly that she always takes but never posts for some sort of reason

saying Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, September 21, 2008

HAPPY B-DAY LAURIN!

Okay, so I know I just barely posted, and COURT was the only one who saw it! But, I have to write about Laurin's party!!






Here's Laurin holdong up the scrapbook I gave her!






After everyone came and we opened presents, we went to Neopolitans for dinner, and Dave and Buster's and played games!!





When we got home we played truth or dare, and put a toilet paper turban on Tiffany. (She won the light saber at Dave and Bunster's)






She kept saying she was a terrorist! idk...
Laurin has Six new baby kittens that we play with!
That's Casper, my favorite!





Later, after we all went to bed at two thirty, me, Laurin, and Meghan tried to make peole pee their pants! (You know, the old hand-in-cold-and-hot-water-trick!) :)
In the morning, we all went to the solon and got our nails done! (Mine are the purple ones)



Happy birthday, Sexy! Finnaly a teen!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

that was really cool we should both bring our cameras to mutual on Wednesdayy we're making strawberry jam!!!!!!

Ashley said...

Cabarlaby!! I like your blog! I miss swimming with you too! How have you been? How is school going?

What Twilight Character Are you?

Observe.....