Crazy and KOOOKOOO Pictures of Carly that she always takes but never posts for some sort of reason

saying Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, March 16, 2008

School Video on Fossils!

This was a project my Friends and I did for our science class. (I told you about it in the previous post.) We got to choose to do a movie, or other presentation, and our topic. Our class just finished up our fossil lessons, and we LOVED this idea. (It is a news report.)

Special thanks to my Mommy for helping us get this all set up, and for putting it on my blog! Love you!

P.S. Tell me if this has a hard time loading on your computer! (I hope not! It definitely took long enough to upload!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey monkey,

That was quite an impressive bit of reporting. How did you train that dog to snort on que? Very talented. I miss you. Talk to you soon.

Love,

Daddy

Monkeybuns said...

Thanks daddy! I love reading your comments! You Make me happy! Miss you! Keep coming back, and look at Lexie's blog! She is doing a great job.

What Twilight Character Are you?

Observe.....