Crazy and KOOOKOOO Pictures of Carly that she always takes but never posts for some sort of reason

saying Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, March 1, 2008

School Project


Coming up in my Advanced Language class, we are doing a long-term project on technology. I am going to do a report on music, and will be bringing in a record player, CD and tape player, and a mp3 player. I will tell some fun facts to the class, and play music on each one of these. I should be really fun.
(I am also doing a news report for science that I will try REALLY hard to get on here)

Oh, and also, so sorry for the delay on updates. My dad left on Thursday to go to Texas. :( We are all good though.


Also, here is the funny story some of you have been waiting for. So, a little while ago, our family was all at home, and my mom was in the den, and she saw some neighborhood kids ding-dong ditch us. They left something on our grass, and when they came back to see if we picked it up, my mom saw them again and called my Dad into the den to see. So, anyways, my dad decided to open the front door and yell, "HEY!", when he realized it was a bag of dog poop. They started running like crazy, while my mom and I watched my dad dart around the corner and chase one of the little farts!! We walked outside to hear a kid screaming, "Guys!Guys, wait up! Help guys! Help!" We were just in time to see the sight of my dad walking the kid back to our house with his hand grasping the kids coller, and the kid holding his shoe. After my parents lecture, the kid kept telling us it 'wasn't him' and 'Marco did it!'. My dad replied with, "Well, I suggest you choose some better Friends" and the kid said, "Yea, they're idiots". Ofcorse we made the kid take the poop home, and we couldn't stop laughing for hours. Pretty good, I must admit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kiddo,

I hope you figure out how to put your latest school project on your blog. I want to see it. I miss you. I will talk to you soon.

Take care princess,

Daddy

What Twilight Character Are you?

Observe.....