Crazy and KOOOKOOO Pictures of Carly that she always takes but never posts for some sort of reason

saying Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, March 31, 2008

My Vacation!!

SO! On Saturday... I went to SIX FLAGS in CALIFORNIA!!!!! It was REALY fun! I got to go with Alexis! (click on link to go to her blog) I didnt ride very much, since the 3rd ride we went on KILLED my tummy! That just ment I got lots of time to shop, though! I was able to purchase some pretty cool things! If you ever get to go...... go on GOLD RUSHER. It's the BOMB! :)


Devotional for today:

Gems for Youth
God Is Our Father
---------------------------------------------------
"Let us all recognize that each of us is a son or daughter of our Father in Heaven, who loves all of His children."
Topic: children
of God
(Gordon B. Hinckley, "The Need for Greater Kindness," Ensign, May 2006, 58)

No comments:

What Twilight Character Are you?

Observe.....