Crazy and KOOOKOOO Pictures of Carly that she always takes but never posts for some sort of reason

saying Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter!

Last night I went to the Easter Pageant with my family. It is an amazing play that is put on every Easter by our church. There was also a photography presentation that was like a time line of Christ's life, and it was AMAZING. I was grateful that I got to see it, and feel the spirit.

We left to go to the Temple at 2:30...... so we could get a good spot on the lawn to lie our blanket down. (The pageant started at 8:00) Yeah, we had to wait six hours, but it was defiantly worth it, and not too bad, since we brought friends, books, games, and the weather was good. It was a great way to start off Easter. I hope this Sunday brings you thoughts of Christ, and time with loved ones. (Ooh! and don't forget CHOCOLATE!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had such a great Easter. What a contrast yours was from mine. I had to work like it was just like any other day. That is the last time I will ever do that. No job is worth it when not providing an essential service. I love you. It was great seeing you last week. I met another behive I think you will like. I can't wait to have y'all here.

Love,

Daddy

What Twilight Character Are you?

Observe.....