Crazy and KOOOKOOO Pictures of Carly that she always takes but never posts for some sort of reason

saying Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Cutting Hair :)

I got my hair cut again... but it is nothing drastic. I just got cuter bangs (my dad calls them sassy) and some shorter layers on top. It is getting really thick! I love short hair!!


Also check Adam' Blog later, cuz he got his cut too.
Devotional:
"We don't always know the details of our future. We do not know what lies ahead. We live in a time of uncertainty. We are surrounded by challenges on all sides. Occasionally discouragement may sneak into our day; frustration may invite itself into our thinking; doubt might enter about the value of our work. In these dark moments Satan whispers in our ears that we will never be able to succeed, that the price isn't worth the effort, and that our small part will never make a difference. He, the father of all lies, will try to prevent us from seeing the end from the beginning."
Topics: faith, endurance
(Dieter F. Uchtdorf, "See the End from the Beginning," Ensign, May 2006, 43)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your hair looks so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I luv it!!!!!

Melanie Anne said...

Hi Carly! I love your new haircut and I love the new look of your blog! I also love your devotionals! What a great idea! Love you, Aunt Melanie
PS Can you email me that cute picture of the jr bridesmaids? I don't have a pic of your cute girls!

What Twilight Character Are you?

Observe.....