Crazy and KOOOKOOO Pictures of Carly that she always takes but never posts for some sort of reason

saying Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Fabulous Forth!


Okay, so my pics for this post are kind of lame, but who can't post about a great holiday?? (Court! THAT'S who!...) erg. Anyway, yesterday our family went over to a friends house and swam, and barbecued! We also went to 5 & diner for shakes, and I got to have a sleepover! So... "No fireworks?" you ask? I know! GASP!! Well actually, I stand corrected, we saw a glimpse of some on the way to get shakes. But, ya know, that still doesn't count and we are big loser faces.



Me and Adam in the pool! At least my swim suit is RW&B!


Okay, before you go on you have to understand that I was trying to take pictures with people holding up a 4 , but then it slowly led into 'gasp' and 'Merilyn Monroe' faces, but hey, it was fun.

Adam was being nice and holding up a 4 for me!!

AWW!!!


Me, Riley, and Mossy (his real name is MOS it stands for Monkey of Sin!) (don't ask me why, it is a long story)

Here is me with Chandler , Ethan, Marylin Monroe, and Elvis!

Hope you had a great fourth!!

Devotional:


"I [have been] overwhelmed with a sense of gratitude for the magnificent principle of repentance and for the Atonement that makes it possible, for the miracle of conversion, for this great Church and its members, and for our missionaries."
Topics: Atonement, repentance
(Richard G. Hinckley, "Repentance, a Blessing of Membership," Ensign, May 2006, 50)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

25 Days until Breaking Dawn!!!!
and it still hurts that you basicly called me a sucky blogger!:( But anywak check my blog i fixed it up!

What Twilight Character Are you?

Observe.....