Crazy and KOOOKOOO Pictures of Carly that she always takes but never posts for some sort of reason

saying Pictures, Images and Photos

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Challenge!

Okay, so me and Courtney, (and possibly Alexis) are doing a contest to see who can use the most things to spell their name. (Blocks, etc.) I AM DOING TO WIN!!!! Ha ha :) Anyway we are taking pictures of them and then later we will all post them and see who wins! I am really excited to see how creative this gets!! Anyone want to join in on the fun?? It would be a blast if we could get a bunch of people to do it!! Come on! Spread the word! :) (Click HERE to see Courtney's post about this(she started this whole thing))


Okay, so I feel bad for not having pics...(I am obsessed with snapping pictures) so here are some ones I took of Adam today! They are pretty cute!!
Ah.. I love his blue eyes.
He likes to use this look to make me do stuff.

Hee hee.
K. This one is from last night when we were all hyper! He looks like he is trying to eat my leg..... :)


Devotional:



"President Gordon B. Hinckley has said of you, 'You are . . . the finest [and strongest] generation of young people ever in the history of this Church' (Teachings of Gordon B. Hinckley [1997], 714). I believe you have been prepared and reserved to be on the earth at this time when the challenges and opportunities are the greatest. I believe that the Lord is counting on you to be a leader for righteousness and to stand as a witness 'at all times and in all things, and in all places' (Mosiah 18:9). Indeed, it can be said of you that you are the 'bright shining hope' of the future (Gordon B. Hinckley, "Standing Strong and Immovable," Worldwide Leadership Training Meeting, Jan. 10, 2004, 20)."
Topic: example

(Elaine S. Dalton, "It Shows in Your Face," Ensign, May 2006, 109)

No comments:

What Twilight Character Are you?

Observe.....