Crazy and KOOOKOOO Pictures of Carly that she always takes but never posts for some sort of reason

saying Pictures, Images and Photos

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Girls Camp!!





So, this past week I went to Girls Camp!! WOOO! It was so much fun being there with my friends! For those of you who don't know what that is, Girls Camp is when all of the young women at my church, (12 & up) , camp out in cabins and have a lot of fun being together, learning survival skills, making crafts(I will post a picture of one of those for you later, Trevlyn!), playing games, and strengthening our testimonies. Our theme this year was "A hero lies in you" and each ward was a different superhero. We were SPIDERMAN!! It was really great, but my ankles randomly started to swell up! Isn't that weird!? Anyway, enjoy the pics!!!



Here is me doing our skit!!
This it another ward doing a funny skit! :)
We had some YCL's do a toilet fashion show!



Here was our groups creation! (My design)



This is the "looking up veiw" at the place were we have church in the trees! (notice it is a upsidown heart!)












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT CARLY!! U roc! It was sooo much fun! I am going to miss you when you move :(

Unknown said...

Carly that rocked you are so amazing at blogging and designing T.P. dresses!LOL

Trevlyn said...

Awesome pictures! My favorite is of the trees ~ I see the heart! I'll wait patiently for your craft post! ;)

What Twilight Character Are you?

Observe.....