Crazy and KOOOKOOO Pictures of Carly that she always takes but never posts for some sort of reason

saying Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, June 13, 2008

Califor-ni-a!

Okay, so this week, we went to Newport Coast in California for a mini family reunion, and a wedding for my grandma! We stayed at these beautiful suits that had two bedrooms two baths a kitchen, family room, dining room, and a balcony! It was SSSOOOOO much fun. I had a blast with my couisins. We also got to0 go to Lagoona Beach! AHH... I absolutly LOVE California! Enjoy the pictures!


Kissy Kissy in the pool!
Were did Adam go?
Love Birds by the fire!
Me at the Beach! Shmexy!

Leaving the resort....


At the wedding Babbysitting the newest adition to my cousins!



These are two of my new cousins! (Step cousins??) We had alot of fun bein the Jr. Bridesmaids!

Devotional:


"The Lord said to Abraham, 'My name is Jehovah, and I know the end from the beginning; therefore my hand shall be over thee' (Abraham 2:8). My young friends, today I say to you that if you trust the Lord and obey Him, His hand shall be over you, He will help you achieve the great potential He sees in you, and He will help you to see the end from the beginning."
Topic: faith
(Dieter F. Uchtdorf, "See the End from the Beginning," Ensign, May 2006, 42)

7 comments:

Matt and Melissa said...

Love your new hair cut! You take great pictures. I think I will do that (take pictures of beautiful things here) before we move. I also really enjoyed your video for your school project. You are very talented. I would love to have you come help me with the kids. They love the little pool in the back, but I have to watch them the whole time and don't get much packing done. I'll call you soon.

Monkeybuns said...

Thanks ;) That sounds great! TTYL!

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures from California! Your mom is a babe!

Anonymous said...

LOL did your dad say that? Anyway those are cute pictures, but did adam have a sandy booty after he was dug into the ground. Please respond.

-You know who I am. I love Marie.

Queen of Clean said...

How do you say Uchtdorf?

Monkeybuns said...

Yea, he had to rinse off in that shower thingy they have at the beach! Glad you like the pictures, everyone!

Melanie Anne said...

Hi Carly--very cute pictures! We had fun with you and your cute family! We miss you already! Love you!
Aunt Melanie

What Twilight Character Are you?

Observe.....