Crazy and KOOOKOOO Pictures of Carly that she always takes but never posts for some sort of reason

saying Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, June 1, 2008

A Beautiful World!

Warning: This post may be a little to mushy for those who do not talk about their feelings and why they appreciate different things and yadda yadda yadda!


Okay, so on Friday I decided I was going to go on a walk to the park and take pictures of the beautiful things I see! (I just got a PINK camera for my birthday!) I was just thinking about how much I am going to miss this pretty neighborhood when we move, even though the Texas hill contry is absolutely gorgeous! Anyway, the following are the two pictures that didn't get deleted when I combined the two files and said yes to replacing the same named nano pics like a retard and monkeys and bananas Edward is so shmexy........






These are in my front yard! I love the colors!



This cactus is one of the many that are planted


by the sidewalks on my street.


Soo... i took more but as I said in my rambleing sentence before, they got deleted! So I took some when I went for a picnc today under my favorite tree in our HUGE park! Adam was with me, and we took Hurky, too, so you will see them in the pictures as well.

This tree is so cool! It just makes me feel greatful for

the world God has blessed us with, and created for us.

Awww! Look at the cute poochie puppy doggie yes you are!




Hee hee! Wee were kinda looking into the sun! ;)



AAAHHHH...... (Me relaxing and enjoiying the cool breeze)



I like this one cuz it looks like I am posing for a CD cover ar something!

Have a Happy SUNDAY!

Devotional:


"[Paul C. Child] quoted from the Doctrine and Covenants, including section 18 concerning the worth of a soul, indicating that we should labor all our days to bring souls unto the Lord. He then turned to one elders quorum president and asked, 'What is the worth of a soul?'
"The stunned quorum president hesitated as he formulated
his reply. I had a prayer in my heart that he would be able to answer the question. He finally responded, 'The worth of a soul is its capacity to become as God.'
"Brother Child closed his scriptures, walked
solemnly and quietly up the aisle and back to the stand. As he passed by me, he said, 'A most profound reply.' "

1 comment:

Trevlyn said...

What a beautiful post! I love your pictures and you look like a super model in the last one! hee hee! Thanks for sharing the love!

What Twilight Character Are you?

Observe.....