Crazy and KOOOKOOO Pictures of Carly that she always takes but never posts for some sort of reason

saying Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, December 26, 2008

Playing Catch-Up: Part Uno

Okay, OKAY! I know! I am a horrible blog owner! BUT, the
reason
this is
so delayed is because my (new!) camera was being weird. This
means that your
pictures have to be limited. :( Sorry!

Our family had a Christmas full of fun, love, and good memories. And, of course, PRESENTS!



Santa left me this....


Don't make fun of me for taking pictures of the pictures!

I mean come ON how can they torture us with THIS on the inside cover and expect us not drool all over the book?




A little question, people. And PLEASE vote....

A cuter couple....

Jasper and Alice?



or Emmett and Rosalie?



Sorry, Edward and Bella aren't in the contest cuz, DUH! They would win!




I also got this book from my brother. It is called, "Fairest". It is about a girl who is an amazing singer but is ugly. So everyone won't even give her a chance to sing and she has to hide away in her parents' Inn. Is my family trying to tell me something? If so, is it and insult or complement? And it my acne really THAT BAD?






Mother made sure my passion for theatre was fed with one of my all time fave musicals, "NEWSIES"!




And Daddy fed my passion for Music with Taylor Swift...:)







Poor Hurky looked at us like this the whole day while we were having fun.







We headed over to a party at some friends' house after we hit the showers......







Then we went to Grandma's for some Christmas fun.. :)



We ate a super yummy ham dinner and then... Opened presents of course!



I love Christmas with my Grandma



Our evening was filled with lots of love.




COMING SOON:


Me showing off my snazzy new camera/pictures of enjoying the nice weather.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet post, mine will be posponed until later =( but My vote goes to Jasper and Alice!

Melanie Anne said...

Hi Carly,
It looks like your Christmas was wonderful!! I love all the pictures and even the one of the gifts we sent your family! Very cute. We love you! And we loved our gifts from your family too! Thank you my dear!!
Aunt Melanie

Birdy Official said...

Your blog and pictures are amazing. I enjoyed your blog a lot.

Monkeybuns said...

Thanks birdie! But question.... uh do i know you? lol.

What Twilight Character Are you?

Observe.....