Crazy and KOOOKOOO Pictures of Carly that she always takes but never posts for some sort of reason

saying Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas?





So I'm sitting here on the computer and all of my thoughts are racing. I'm doing about a bazillion things at a time and thinking of one hundred more....but all I want to do is vent on my blog. It's Christmas time! We only have about four weeks to enjoy it! What am I doing locked up in this cold, stressful, jail cell that I call my mind? It's that darn chunk of exhaustion in my life. You might call it EIGHTH GRADE. I call it "SUDDENLY TRYING TO PREPARE YOU FOR LIFE AND HIGH SCHOOL AND STUFF BUT ACCUALLY JUST MAKING YOUR LIFE MISERABLE" It's a long name, but it fits. Fits perfectly. I'm stressing out about all of my grades, even though most of my classmates would kill to have my A's and B's report card. They all think shooting for all A's is useless and dissapointing, but I am NOT gining up! I am a child of God! I can do it, right? Can I? I think I can I think I can.

Okay time for a happy thought.

Linus?











Thanks. That brought my spirit up.







Mickey?







"Yes?"

How should I spend my Christmas?
"I'll show you!"






Wow mickey! Thanks! That helps alot.

And, now that I am in the mood, click HERE to see my favorite part of on of my favorite christmas movies, "Polar Express". Our family watches it EVERY CHRISTMAS EVE. It's great. Rent it if your family has not seen it yet!

BTW- We say "Merry Christmas!" not "Happy Holidays". ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the vids!
We say Merry Christmas
Have you recently entered the "No Spin Zone"?
LOL

Monkeybuns said...

YES! I HAVE YOU SMART CHICKY!

What Twilight Character Are you?

Observe.....